We want to improve the understanding of the non-profit sector. For this reason, we constantly strive to increase intellectual capital about non-profit strategy. Some of the issues we are currently thinking about include:
- The impact of digital technology on non-profits and how it is being used to engage clients, create visibility and raise funds
- What are the common characteristics of effective nonprofits and how do we create a standard for institutional effectiveness?
- What needs to happen to ensure clarity of mission, the engagement of capable leadership and the funding well-being of organizations?
- As more non-profit founders retire, how do we prepare leaders to carry on their work, strengthen their organizations and ensure that they continue to thrive?
- How will the national and global economy impact the short and long-term stability of nonprofits?
- How do nonprofits successfully undertake significant strategic transformations as they face budgetary pressures?